Ethical Nutrients Ginseng 5 Exhaustion Relief contains 1.5g of Siberian Ginseng and may:
- Minimise the effects of mental and physical stress
- Improve the bodys ability to deal with stress
- Assist physical performance and work capacity
- Improve vitality, concentration, mental and physical performance
- Support the bodys immune system during times of stress
What is Siberian Ginseng?
Siberian ginseng is a plant. People use the root of the plant to make medicine.
Siberian ginseng is often called an “adaptogen”. This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.
In addition to being used as an adaptogen, Siberian ginseng is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels such as high blood pressure, low blood pressure and hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis).
Some people use Siberian ginseng to improve athletic performance and the ability to do work. They also use it to treat sleep problems (insomnia) and the symptoms of infections caused by herpes simplex type 2.
It is also used to boost the immune system, prevent colds, and increase appetite.
Read more about Siberian Ginseng in our Blog - Siberian Ginseng - a natural adaptogen