Doctor’s Best Phosphatidylserine provides this vital brain nutrient in a matrix of other phospholipids.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid (containing fatty acids and an amino acid), that is crucial for cellular function
- It is essential for nerve cell membranes by providing the covering for the cells
- It supports cell fluidity, healthy cell function, and optimal cell to cell communication
- PS supports overall brain function as well as supporting mental clarity and focus
- It also appears to have antioxidant ability as well offering support for the body’s cortisol response