Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Goulters Certified Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar has not been filtered or pasteurised, thereby retaining all nutrients, including the essential mother of vinegar culture.
Why buy Goulter’s organic ACV? Simply because it is NOT WATERED down before bottling. This means you as the buyer are getting more value for money as you need less ACV in your glass. This is the major difference between Goulters vinegar and other vinegars currently on the market.
Vinegar like a good wine gets better with time. The flavour enhances as well as the golden colour which becomes darker and richer.
- Made from local Nelson sun-ripened, organic apples - not apple concentrate
- Produced in Nelson by a vinegar-maker with over 40 years experience
- Organically grown and certified
- Sold in a 750ml, fully recyclable glass bottle in order to maintain the taste over time
- It will not oxygenate in the glass bottle as it would if in a plastic bottle
- Adds flavour to salads and dressings